UPDATED OCTOBER 30, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: 5 Hour class is avilable now ,only online by zoom app. if you do not have zoom , download it and get ready. thanks
You must have your learner permit card or learner receipt with NY state photo ID.
To see how the zoom works please click here
CAN YOU MAIL MY CERTIFICATE
WHEN I WILL GET MY CERTIFICATE?
After finished the class online, you can come next day in between 12 pm to 6 pm, to sign and pick up the certificate. You must have to bring the learner permit card or learner receipt with NY state photo id only accepted.
WHEN I WILL GET MY ZOOM LINK?
We will send the zoom invitations link right before your class time via email.
5 HOUR COURSE POLICY ?
WHAT IS YOUR 5 HOUR COURSE POLICY?
- All classes are by Appointment only
- Once an appointment has been made,we required cancellation/rescheduling notice of at least 24 hour beforehand. Otherwise student will be charged for the cost of the lesson/ 5 Hour course, even if the lesson/5 Hour course is not given.
- 5 hour certificate is valid for one year from the issued date. if your certificate is expired you have to take the class again
- In case you lost the certificate but it was not expired, you can obtain a duplicate certificate from us – fee is $20. For duplicate certificate you need to notice us at least 24hrs beforehand.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% inconvenience fee (no less than $10,whichever is greater)
- All refunds take 7-10 days to process
- All payments are valid within 8 months from the date of purchase
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THE CLASS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NY STATE LEARNER PERMIT CARD OR LEARNER RECEIPT WITH NY STATE PHOTO ID ( passport,green card, city id or other state id is not acceptable). BECAUSE IT IS NY STATE DMV RULE. NO EXCEPTIONS !
FOR COVID-19 PANDEMIC, IF YOU WANT WE CAN MAIL THE CERTIFICATE AFTER CLASS. AND SEND YOU PICTURE OF CERTIFICATE BY TEXT MESSAGE OR EMAIL.
IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 18 THEN ?
If you are under age 18, you must wait at least 6 months from the date you received your learner permit to schedule your road test.
Under age 18?
If you are under age 18 or are the parent of a driver under age 18, it is very important that you understand the Graduated Driver License (GDL) Law and the restrictions on drivers under age 18.